Travel Insurance for Russia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Russia Travel Insurance
The largest country in the world, Russia has always been portrayed as a land from another world altogether. A country with rich and deep historical significance, tourists come from all across the globe to soak up a taste of the great power that was characteristic to these lands. Its immense size and extreme climate are not extremely conducive to tourism in its purest sense; however, those brave enough to look past these limitations will see Russia for the beautiful and stunning masterpiece of nature that it is. Travel to the city of Yekaterinburg and explore the Ural mountain range or visit the town of Irkutsk and experience a traditional East Serbian vacation. The country’s expansive mountain ranges are a goldmine for the extreme adventure sport junkie with world-class ski resorts and treacherous but exhilarating rafting rivers. Those looking for a more culturally inclined trip should visit the European Russia, where tourists will find cities the likes of Saint Petersburg and Moscow: these major cities are positively littered with little facets of history such as iconic landmarks including Pushkin Museum, Bolshoi Theatre and the Kremlin.
With the variety of travel insurance policies that Royal Sundaram has to offer, you can be completely relaxed as we provide perfect insurance that ensures you remain tension free while also properly covering you for your entire trip. Our detailed polices offer cover from a variety of inconveniences including baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Russia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Russia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Russia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Russia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Russia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Planning a trip to Russia? Here are a few travel tips that you will want to read before your first trip to Russia:
- You might need a language phrasebook to get talking to the locals in Russia. Although you will find Restaurant menus in english, the people working there may not be able to understand you
- Tourists often visit Russia thinking it freezes all the year. However, during the summers, some places in Russia can be extremely hot. So, check the weather beforehand while planning a trip
- Medical facilities in Russia are expensive. As a traveller, it is crucial to buy a travel insurance policy. Buy travel insurance policy from India to save yourself from paying extra cost on Russia travel insurance policy
Russia is the largest country in the world. And, you can only imagine the number of places to visit, explore and experience. Let’s read about the best ones:
- Winter Palace in St Petersburg is an iconic landmark in Russia. With magnificent staircases, gold-leafed trim and intricate marblework, the palace is worth a visit
- Want to learn about Russia’s fascinating history? Visit Kremlin. It is home to various museums and exhibits
- Nature lovers must visit Alexander garden in St Petersburg. It has more than 500 species of plants in its premises
- Peterhof Palace is a huge building surrounded by gorgeous gardens and fountains. Also, there is a museum within the palace
- Other places to visit:
- Red Square
- Rosa Khutor Alpine resort
- State Russian Museum
- St Basil’s Cathedral
- Summer Garden
- The Motherland calls
A trip to Russia means long hours of sightseeing for which the weather has to be favourable. The best time to visit Russia weather-wise is early June which marks the end of the spring season. Russia is coldest in the month of January.
Indian Embassy in Russia is situated in Moscow. You can connect with the embassy in case there is an emergency during the trip.
TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR ALL ENQUIRIES
Consular Wing and Commercial Wing
Telephone No: (7495)-783-7535
For additional information and queries, visit official the website -
Document requirement may vary depending on the type of Visa you are applying for. Here is the list of common documents required to apply for a Russia Visa.
- A Valid Passport with at least 2 blank pages
- Two copies od Visa application form
- Passport Sized Photographs
- Travel Itinerary
- Hotel Confirmation
Travel Plans Available