Travel Insurance for Russian Federation from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Russian Federation Travel Insurance
The fact that the Russian Federation is the largest country in the world is a testimony to the fact that it has a number of attractions to offers its visitors. Whether it is snow-capped mountains or the beautiful pristine lake, Russia has an array of natural, cultural and historic attractions to offer you. One of its main tourist attractions is Kremlin, a fort in Moscow. It has over 20 towers, the most famous being the Spasskaya Tower, which is 67.3 m high. Another attraction worth visiting is St. Petersburg, an important industrial and cultural center of the Russian Federation. The city center has been classified as a world heritage site by UNESCO and the infrastructure here is worth witnessing. Visit Kazan, officially the third capital city of Russia, and over 1,000 years old. Some of the attractions in Kazan include the oldest Annunciation Cathedral, Kazan Kremlin, the Old Tatar Settlement and many other centuries-old buildings.
Lake Baikal is also a beautiful place, offering stunning vies. This is the deepest and oldest freshwater lake on the earth and must be visited for a close encounter with nature. You need to get a visa from the nearest embassy in your country to enter the Russian Federation for tourism purposes. Indian tourists can apply for a visa at the Embassy of Russian Federation in New Delhi.
Have a hassle-free vacation with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for the Russian Federation, which will take care of a number of emergency expenses. Buy travel insurance for the Russian Federation when you plan your vacation by purchasing the policy on our website.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Russian Federation from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Russian Federation
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Russian Federation
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Russian Federation - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Russian Federation travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident