Travel Insurance for Samoa from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Samoa Travel Insurance
Samoa is every traveler's delight for it offers the ultimate holiday experience with its pleasant weather, idyllic beaches, and friendly people. Spend a day doing nothing but enjoying the beauty of nature in Samoa. This is perfect for those who are looking for a peaceful retreat from their busy lives. Take a ferry ride to the Savai'i island which is a popular spot for snorkeling. Just step into the water and you will be able to witness some stunning tropical fish in it. Swim with the turtles at the Turtle Sanctuary at Satoalepai Village on Savai'i to have a close encounter with these creatures. All of the activities that Samoa has to offer take you closer to nature.
The skies are very clear and unpolluted which make for a beautiful sight at night when the stars are out. If you are lucky, you might even witness shooting stars while gazing at the sky. Samoa is an offbeat tourism destination and that is one of the reasons why most of the landscapes are still pristine and untouched by tourism. Samoa offers all its tourists a visa-free visit for up to 60 days provided that you have a valid passport and a return ticket.
So pack your bags and head to this beautiful paradise to have the best vacation of your life, while you are planning the holidays do no miss out to buy travel insurance for Samoa. Be stress-free and enjoy the experiences the island has to offer, leave all the financial worries to Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Samoa. Visit our official website to purchase insurance online and for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Samoa from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Samoa
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Samoa
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Samoa - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Samoa travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident