Travel Insurance for Sao Tome and Principie from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Sao Tome and Principie Travel Insurance
Sao Tome and Principe is the world's second smallest country, but its size does not limit the fun you can have there as a tourist. This is the perfect destination for travelers who are looking for a slow paced vacation at a picturesque location with mouth-watering local cuisine. The first stop for most travelers here is the Sao Tome Town which is also the capital city of Sao Tome and Principe. The town has the largest share of the exquisite architectural structures in this country. It is also a venue for various festivities where you can witness local musical and dance performances. It also has an active and vibrant nightlife that you should not miss. Sao Tome and Principe is lined with beautiful beaches where you can indulge in activities like snorkeling and diving.
Do not miss hiking through Sao Tome's rain forests which unlike other rain forests are safe and do not have any dangerous animals. Visit Sao Tome and Principe for its pristine natural beauty as tourism is still not a major industry here. However, this is slowly changing as more and more people these days prefer traveling to such offbeat destinations. You need to apply for a visa at the nearest embassy for tourism purposes before your departure to San Tome and Principe.
Do not forget to buy travel insurance for Sao Tome and Principe to avoid any hassles that can occur while traveling to a new country. You can buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Sao Tome and Principe online from our official website. Log on to our website for more information on quotes, terms and conditions.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Sao Tome and Principie from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Sao Tome and Principie
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Sao Tome and Principie
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Sao Tome and Principie - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Sao Tome and Principie travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident