Travel Insurance for Seychelles from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Seychelles Travel Insurance
This archipelago is every traveler's delight as it is stunning and yet not tainted by many tourists. It is home to a number of UNESCO declared heritage sites, boulder-strewn beaches, and awe-inspiring coral reefs. Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands with each of them offering some unique experience. If you are looking for a secluded beach where you can spend some quality time in solitude or with your loved ones amidst scenic settings, head to Anse Intendance which is a good place for sunbathing and photography. Another such location is the Baie Lazare which is a popular tourist destination as it houses the neo-gothic Baie Lazare Church. Baie Lazare also has its own share of sparsely crowded white sand beaches. Visit Morne Seychellois National Park, the largest national park in Seychelles and also a much-visited hiking spot famed for picturesque views. Another national park that you should visit in Seychelles is the Ste Anne National Park that is by the beach and offers activities like snorkeling, scuba diving and excursions in glass-bottomed boats.
The list of places that are worth visiting in Seychelles is never ending, so plan your trip to this beautiful archipelago today to visit them all. The best part is that there are no visa requirements to enter Seychelles for tourism purposes. All you need is a valid passport, sufficient funds to support you there and a return ticket.
Buy travel insurance for Seychelles so that tackling any emergency financial situation is the least of your worries. You can even buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Seychelles online from our official website to save time. Log on to our site today for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Seychelles from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Seychelles
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Seychelles
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Seychelles - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Seychelles travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
From pristine beaches to stunning flora fauna, Seychelles has everything you are looking for in a luxury stay. Below is some general information you need to keep in mind before planning a trip to Seychelles. Read on!
- Seychelles takes the protection of its unique flora and fauna very seriously. Hence, as a tourist, you are not allowed to take seashells, pick any flower or plant. Even feeding the birds and turtles is prohibited
- Although the country is pretty safe, it is important to follow a few safety instructions such as always lock the room when in the hotel or leaving the hotel, never be alone on an isolated beach
- Get yourself a tavel insurance policy from India before heading out for Seychelles
- Seychelles travel insurance will help you save a considerable amount of money on emergency medical treatment. Also, it will compensate in case of loss of valuable essentials on foreign land
Located on the east coast of the Indian Ocean, Seychelles is undoubtedly a paradise land. A favourite destination for honeymoon goers, and an increasingly popular destination for family vacations, Seychelles has a lot to offer.
- Spend some quiet time in La Digue Island. The island is well preserved, beautiful with hardly any motor vehicles. Wander around the island and witness the scenic beauty by hiring a bicycle from the harbour
- Not many tourists know about the Praslin Waterfall. This beautiful waterfall is worth a visit
- Experience the cuisine like a local. Eat fish curries, lamb stews and savoury rice
- You will find a lot of places to enjoy snorkelling in Seychelles. Some of the popular ones include Anse La Blague and Anse Lazio.
The best months to visit Seychelles are April, May, October and November. These are the transition periods, and the weather is not too extreme. You can also consider visiting in the month of June. However, sometimes June can witness heavy rainfall.
Indian Embassy in Seychelles will help you in case there is an emergency. Here are the embassy details you should know:
TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR ALL ENQUIRIES
High Commission of India
Telephone No: (+248) 4674100
Fax No: (248) 461 03 08
For additional information and queries, visit the official website -
Seychelles provides visa-free entry to Indian citizens. As you enter Seychelles, your passport is stamped with the visitor’s permit. Here is the list of documents required to obtain the permit.
- Confirmed air ticket
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Original valid passport
- Enough finances for the span of the stay in Seychelles
- Confirmation of hotel accommodation or a letter of invitation if visiting friends, family or company
Travel Plans Available