Travel Insurance for Singapore from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Singapore Travel Insurance
Originally founded as a British trading port in 1819, Singapore is now one of the most affluent countries in the world with arguably the world’s busiest ports. The famous Garden City makes for an ideal stopover for tourists who wish to explore various other Malay destinations. Although it is small in size, the country is the world’s second most densely populated country, second only to Monaco. A highly multi-racial society with ethnic quarters such as Chinatown, Kampong Glam, and Little India, Singapore is home to a vast variety of cultures and religions, which are best exhibited during the many festivals celebrated by its citizens.
Singapore brilliantly combines the feel of a flourishing modern-day metropolis with the quaintness of a tropical township mixed with Chinese, Malay and Indian influences, with fine food, first-rate shopping and a pulsating night-life scene. Shopaholics will be in a frenzy while they jostle to visit the over 25 different shopping malls that let you shop, dine and watch a movie all under a single roof. Wildlife enthusiasts will be excited to visit the various nature reserves that house over a thousand different species of animals, birds, as well as insects.
Consider choosing Royal Sundaram for all your travel insurance policy needs. Our expertly designed policies allow you to let go of all your worries, and enjoy your entire trip and stay to its fullest, without having to worry about problems like passport loss, baggage loss, or even grave matters like medical expenses in case of emergencies.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Singapore from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Singapore
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Singapore
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Singapore - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Singapore travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident