Travel Insurance for slovakia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Slovakia Travel Insurance
Here is a country that continues to remain proudly immersed in its folk culture and traditions, even in the modern day and age Its raw and rustic beauty is reflected in its extremely dense forest coverage which parts to give way to enchantingly dramatic fortresses and craggy mountains, casting a surreal atmosphere Slovakia emanates a raw, untouched beauty that originates in its wilderness.
A considerably small nation, it is nevertheless one of the most the most breathtaking. You realize this as you travel to the nation’s capital, Bratislava, and see the densely forested region of Small Carpathians, which is only the beginning of the imposing natural beauty that floods this country with its gorgeous mountains and vegetation. As you go deeper into the city, the narrow pedestrian streets of pastel-colored 18th-century buildings charm you. Remember to take note of the city castle, which has continued to cast its watchful gaze over the city since medieval times.
A major attraction of Slovakia is the Spiš Castle, which is known to have been builtn the 13th century; along with its vast complex of ruins above the town of Spišské Podhradie. As you explore this magnificent structure, you will be able to judge for yourself its claim to fame as be one of Europe’s largest castles.
Continue your journey to the High Tatras (Vysoké Tatry), which is the tallest range in the Carpathian Mountains. Brilliant snowfields, sparkling mountain lakes, roaring waterfalls along with thick forests and lovely alpine meadows make up this region. Having takenhad your fill of nature, go ahead and explore EU’s ‘2013's European Capital of Culture’, Košice.Don’t forget apply for a visa well before you plan to commence your holiday. A Schengen Visaholder does not need an additional special visa to visit Slovakia.
Make Royal Sundaram travel insurance for Slovakia part of your holiday plans. Find the most comprehensive travel insurance for Slovakia, with provisions such as overseas medical covers of up to US$ 150,000, essential dental treatments and much more to help you be prepared for all untoward incidents on your trip.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Slovakia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Slovakia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Slovakia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Slovakia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Slovakia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident