Travel Insurance for Slovenia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Slovenia Travel Insurance
Slovenia is one country that demands you to step outdoors, smell the fresh air and spread your arms to embrace the country just as it embraces you. The most popular delights of this European country are long walks and hikes across the glorious mountains, with many locals even developing a lasting love for cycling.
Make sure that you check out the picturesque town of Piran (which sits at the tip of a narrow peninsulaon the Slovenian coast. Its Old Town is considered one of the most beautiful examples of Venetian Gothic architecture and remains amongst the best preserved historical towns along the Adriatic.
Richly endowed by nature, Ljubljana is one of Europe’s most beautiful cities, along with being Slovenia’s capital. The leafy banks of the sparkling Ljubljanica River are well preserved by restricting car traffic and are thus the ideal places for long walks and cycling. As you go further, don't miss the imposing system of karst caves at Škocjan, carved a whopping 5.8km long and 250m deep by the Reka River, and declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
Slovenia has a sophisticated culture behind a garb of rural charm, which makes it all the more inviting. A Slovenia tourist visa is required for citizens of India to be able to visit this nation. The Slovenian Embassy lis situated in New Delhi while Slovenian Consulates are located at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore. If you hold a Schengen Visa, no other visa would be required for your stay in Slovenia.
Make the most of your vacationwith Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance for Slovenia. Find affordable and comprehensive travel insurance for Slovenia, created specifically to make sure you remain prepared for untoward incidents and enjoy your entire trip and stay completely.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Slovenia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Slovenia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Slovenia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Slovenia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Slovenia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident