Travel Insurance for South Korea from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
South Korea Travel Insurance
South Korea has found itself in the world of tourism, thanks to its beautiful beaches, mouth-watering cuisine, interesting culture and an active nightlife. South Korea will never disappoint you with its tourism offerings. Seoul is one of the most vibrant cities in South Korea which attracts visitors with its fun nightlife. Other than that, South Korea is also popular for all the historic palace complexes here which are an apt exhibition of this region's traditional architecture. Gyeongju is another place in South Korea that is flocked by visitors every year who come here to witness this heritage place which once used to be the capital of the Silla kingdom.
It houses the Gyeongju National Museum that provides insights about the political and cultural history of the country. Visit Seoraksan National Park, a Biosphere Protection Site established by UNESCO which houses impressive rock formations, wildlife and architectural relics from the Silla era. Do not miss visiting Jeju Island, one of the top tourist attractions of South Korea popular for its beautiful botanical gardens, lava caves, and vibrant beaches. The O'Sulloc Tea Museum is also located here and you can learn more about South Korea's traditional tea culture.
Traveling to a foreign country comes with a number of worries, but you can enjoy a relaxed vacation free from all such worries with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for South Korea. The travel insurance for South Korea comes in handy for any emergency financial situations. Visit our official website for more information and for buying the insurance from the comfort of your home or office.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for South Korea from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in South Korea
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in South Korea
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance South Korea - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for South Korea travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about South Korea
Here’s a list of things to do in South Korea –
- Bukhansan National Park located just outside Seoul offers captivating scenic beauty. Surrounded by magnificent flora, fauna, temples, and fortresses, one could witness countless brooks, waterfalls, and shrines.
- If you are a history enthusiast, you could also visit the grand marble-lined building of National Museum of Korea. It has historical exhibits, paintings, potteries, sculptures, etc. giving vivid details of Korean culture.
- The Verdant Boseong tea fields, located across the Southern coast of Korea, offers a breath-taking sight of terraced fields of green tea bushes. Not just that, one could walk through the fields absorbing in the incensed aroma of tea leaves. When tired, you could stop by any nearby restaurant to try out the local favourite green tea flavoured ice cream.
- The Bukchon Hanok village offers a chance to traverse past cultural heritage of Korea. It has 900 traditional Korean homes (hanoks) with criss-crossing quiet lanes amidst their widely acclaimed tile-roofed architecture.
South Korea is a year-round destination and there’s no ideal time to visit this country. However, spring season in South Korea falls between April and June and is considered as a truly spectacular time to visit the country as the weather during the season is pleasant. Therefore, this makes it the most popular tourist season in the country.
It will be very helpful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in South Korea –
Embassy of India Seoul, Republic of Korea
101, Hannam Dong, Dokseodang-ro, Yongsan-gu Seoul 04419
Telephone: +82-2-798-4257, 798-4268 Fax: +82-2-796-9534
A standard tourist visa is allocated to people who wish to travel to the South Korea for different purposes. The visa allows you to travel to the country for purposes such as attending conferences, sightseeing with friends or family or marriage ceremony, etc. Besides, here’s a list of documents required while applying for a tourist visa online –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available