Travel Insurance for Spain from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Spain Travel Insurance
Well known for its friendly inhabitants, relaxed lifestyle, signature cuisine, and world-famous folklore, Spain is a culturally diverse European nation that shares the Iberian Peninsula with the country of Portugal. With world-renowned travel destinations such as the capital city of Madrid and the lively coastal city of Barcelona, Spain is must-visit country for tourists who are planning on travelling top spots in Europe. Travellers looking for a refreshing sun soaking can visit one of the many pristine beaches that dot the coast side. A country that is obsessed with food and wine, Spain takes great pride in both its hospitality and cuisine, providing a wide variety of dishes from Pimientos and Caracoles to tapas and Raciones. The country is well known for its important contribution to Western arts and culture, giving rise to famous Artists such as Picasso and Salvador Dali; those interested in viewing works by these artists should visit the Picasso Museum in Barcelona and the Salvador Dali Museum in the town of Figueres. Being such a popular tourist destination, the country can get extremely crowded during peak season; tourists who wish to avoid the crowds can visit attractions such as the Alhambra in Granada and La Gran Mezquita in Cordoba.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. Customers will be excited to hear about our affordable policies that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Spain from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Spain
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Spain
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Spain - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Spain travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Spain
Here’s a list of things to do in Spain –
- When in Spain, travellers must visit the Guggenheium Museum, Bilbao. The design and architecture of this museum will mesmerize you to the core.
- If you love landscapes, beaches, local food, and peaceful villages, then you shouldn’t miss to visit Costa Brava, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Spain.
- Seek blessings at Santiago De Compostela Cathedral. Featuring breath-taking architecture of Roman Era, this place offers an amazing pilgrim experience to its visitors.
- Canary Island should be in your bucket list if you are planning a visit to Spain. The historic monuments and beaches here will make your trip worthwhile.
The ideal time to visit Spain is during the months of April, May, July, and August, when the weather is warm and pleasant
It will be very helpful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Spain –
Embassy of India, Madrid, Spain
Avenida Pio XII, 30-3228016 Madrid, Spain
Telephone: (+34) 91 309 88 82
Fax: (+34) 91 345 11 12
In order to apply for a visa, Indian applicants need to visit the Spanish Embassy in Delhi or Consulate in Mumbai. The applicants need to fill the application form online and then submit it along with the documents. If you are traveling on Schengen Visa, then you need to produce the copy of your travel insurance. Here’re a few documents required while applying for a Spain visa –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available