Travel Insurance for St. Lucia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
St. Lucia Travel Insurance
St. Lucia is a small country with a large number of experiences to offer its visitors. While there are the volcanoes, magnificent beaches, rainforests and geothermal attractions for sightseeing, it also offers opportunities like diving, hiking and mountaineering for the outdoor sports enthusiasts. The main attractions of St. Lucia are the Pitons, the twin peaks that were formed as a result of the volcanic activity in this region. The Pitons can be explored by scaling them to the top or by diving to see the beautiful underwater cliff formations. Do not miss a chance to visit the aquatic national park while you are here. Head to the Anse Chastanet marine National Park for a unique experience; divers can see coral gardens and a number of species of marine creatures.
Know more about the cocoa and coconut plantations on the island with a visit to the Morne Coubaril Estate where visitors can enjoy tours of plantations, tropical gardens and the display of an mock traditional village on the estate. Other places worth visiting in St. Lucia are Rodney Bay, Edmund Rainforest Reserve, Pigeon Island National Park, and Sulphur Springs Park. St. Lucia offers visa on arrival for visitors of over 20 countries while visitors from countries not listed on their embassy pages need to obtain a valid visa from the nearest embassy in their country prior to travel.
Travel stress-free with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for St. Lucia to take care of any emergency financial situations while travelling abroad. Purchase travel insurance for St. Lucia online from our official website to save time while planning your trip to this serene island.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for St. Lucia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in St. Lucia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in St. Lucia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance St. Lucia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for St. Lucia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident