Travel Insurance for St. Vincent and Grenadines from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for St. Vincent and Grenadines from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in St. Vincent and Grenadines
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in St. Vincent and Grenadines
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance St. Vincent and Grenadines - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for St. Vincent and Grenadines travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
St. Vincent and Grenadines Travel Insurance
St. Vincent and Grenadines is a string of 36 beautiful volcanic islands with stunning white sand beaches. It is a haven for water sports lovers due to the wealth of activities it has to offer you like boating, snorkeling, and diving. Bequia is a popular tourist destination where you can enjoy a good time yachting as it is the yachting capital of Grenadines. The Port Elizabeth and the Princess Margaret Beach here are also good spots to spend some time gazing at the natural beauty of the place. Get a chance to see and know more about exotic tropical plant species at the St. Vincent botanical garden which is spread over 20 acres of lush greenery and is also a great place for bird watching. Go snorkeling at the island of Canouan which is popular for its sparsely populated white sand beaches.
You can view coral reefs on the Atlantic side of Canouan. You can also book sailing trips from here that take you around some of the most beautiful spots of Grenadines. If you like hiking, La Soufriere offers some interesting hiking trails that are filled with scenery and waterfalls. Visitors to St. Vincent and Grenadines do not need a visa to enter the country for tourism purposes; all they need is a valid passport, sufficient funds, and a return ticket.
So pack your bags and head to St. Vincent and Grenadines for your best vacation yet but do not forget to buy travel insurance for St. Vincent and Grenadines. You can log on to our official website and buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for St. Vincent and Grenadines online so that you can enjoy your holidays without worrying about anything.