Travel Insurance for Svalbard and Jay Mayen from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Svalbard and Jay Mayen Travel Insurance
The islands of Svalbard and Jan Mayen have been attracting visitors with their climate and charming landscapes. The fact that they are located in the accessible regions of the North Pole makes them even more exciting as travel options. Visit Spitsbergen, the only populated island on the Svalbard archipelago. Popular for the slow paced life it offers the place is perfect for a day of relaxing. Another popularly visited spot is the Svalbard Museum. The museum is part of the Svalbard Science Center and educates visitors about the nature, culture, landscape, human activity, technology and environment in the Arctic. The science center is located in Longyearbyen, another popular spot known for boat trips, glacier hiking and snow expeditions. You can also see a large population of polar bears along the Barents Sea.
Visit the museum in Jan Mayen that displays items from World War II when Jan Mayen used to be an important military base. Hike to the old 17th Century whaling stations at Kvalrossbukta where you can see beautiful views on the way. Since Svalbard and Jan Mayen are a part of Norway now, you need to get a visa from the nearest Norwegian embassy before you depart for the islands.
There are many things that can go wrong when in a new country but with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Svalbard and Jan Mayen you do not have to worry about any such situations. You can even buy travel insurance for Svalbard and Jan Mayen from our official website where you can get all the information on quotes and the terms and conditions.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Svalbard and Jay Mayen from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Svalbard and Jay Mayen
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Svalbard and Jay Mayen
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Svalbard and Jay Mayen - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Svalbard and Jay Mayen travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident