Travel Insurance for Swaziland from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Swaziland Travel Insurance
Swaziland is a beautiful African country that attracts visitors every year with its diverse landscapes, rich culture and intriguing wildlife. It is the smallest African country, but that does not stop it from being an amazing tourism destination. Swaziland is one of the last monarchies left in the world too, making it an even more interesting place to visit. If you are in Swaziland in the months of December and January, make sure you participate in Incwala which is a religious ceremony that celebrates the symbolic renewal of the monarchy and preparation to welcome the New Year. However, not all parts of the ceremony allow visitors.
Visit Malkerns to tour the famous candle making company which makes the world famous, uniquely patterned, Swazi candles. The best place to learn more about the Swazi culture and people is Mantenga, a small cultural village. It often holds traditional dance and music performances which visitors can watch.
One of the main tourism assets of Swaziland is its natural beauty, you can experience the country’s natural wonders in the Hlane National Park where you can spot animals like elephants, lions, cheetahs, leopards and many others. You can observe these animals from close quarters in hired vehicles. Visitors do not need a visa for up to 30 days if they are here for tourism purposes.
So what are you waiting for, pack your bags and head to Swaziland for the best vacation ever. Do not forget to buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Swaziland. Our insurance covers medical expenses, expenses on the loss or delay of checked in baggage and several such situations. Visit our official website to know more and buy travel insurance for Swaziland.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Swaziland from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Swaziland
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Swaziland
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Swaziland - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Swaziland travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident