Travel Insurance for Taiwan from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Taiwan Travel Insurance
Taiwan is one of the few island countries blessed with rich heritage, scenic landscapes, assorted folk traditions and a favourable climate to attract tourists from all over the world. The place is famous for the unique Taiwanese temples that house a worship hall, festival celebration area, and an art house under a single roof. Marvel the art and culture at Taiwanese temples, experience the legacy of democracy at Taipei Main Station, indulge your taste buds in the flavours of delicious Chinese cuisines, and shop till you drop at the teeming night markets here. Travelling in Taiwan is adventurous, but at the same time carries unexpected risks such as luggage theft, loss of belongings, etc.
To safeguard yourself from the effect of such unexpected travel hazards, Royal Sundaram offers travel insurance plans online. This policy will offer cover for unexpected issues such as baggage theft, flight delays or cancellation, emergency medical expenses, etc. that are possible during the journey.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Taiwan from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Taiwan
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Taiwan
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Taiwan - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Taiwan travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident