Travel Insurance for Trinidad and Tobago from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Trinidad and Tobago Travel Insurance
While you might have heard about Trinidad and Tobago’s annual carnival celebrations and must have wanted to go there, there are a wealth of other attractions as well which attract visitors there every year. These twin islands are one of the best Caribbean tourist destinations owing to diversity in many aspects. Maracas Bay in Trinidad is a famous beach that offers a scenic setting to relax and sunbathe on golden sands. You can also visit Pigeon Point which is bustling with visitors. There are a number of shops, restaurants and changing rooms lined up along this beach from where you can hire boats to take you for coral reef viewing. Apart from magnificent beaches and other natural gems, Trinidad is also famous for its distinctive architectural heritage.
The best place to see such structures would be the Port of Spain, capital city of the nation. It also houses the famous Renaissance style Red House Parliament and the Magnificent Seven which is a group of elegant mansions adjacent to the Queen's Park. The National Museum and Art Gallery is also located here which has displays of local artistic, historic and cultural items. Other places that are worth a visit are the Caroni Bird Sanctuary, Mount St. Benedict Monastery, Main Ridge Forest Reserve and Fort King George.
Buy travel insurance for Trinidad and Tobago so that you can enjoy your vacation without any worries about travelling abroad. Purchase Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Trinidad and Tobago to take care of you in case of any emergency situations. Visit our website today for more information.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Trinidad and Tobago from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Trinidad and Tobago
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Trinidad and Tobago
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Trinidad and Tobago - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Trinidad and Tobago travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident