Travel Insurance for Tunisia from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Tunisia Travel Insurance
Tunisia is best known for its beautiful beaches and outdoor sports. But what most visitors discover after coming here is that Tunisia is more than its sandy shores. This beautiful North African country has a plethora of cultural and ethnic experiences to offer as well. A well frequented tourist destination in Tunisia is the El Djem Amphitheatre, a Roman relic and one of the most well-preserved traditional amphitheatres in the world. Of the many picture-perfect beaches that are Tunisia's assets, Djerba is a stand-out with clear blue skies and pristine water.
Have you ever gasped at the scenic locations in movies and wished you could go such places? Visit Sidi Bou Said to make that dream come true. Sidi Bou Said is a cliff top village in Tunisia that is the epitome of its fine traditional architecture set in beautiful Mediterranean settings. You must visit the Bardo Museum in Tunisia which showcases some of the world's most important mosaic collections. The collections are sure to leave you awestruck. Tunisia offers visa on arrival for tourists for stays up to 90 days. So pack your bags and head to this beautiful destination for your next vacation.
There are so many things that can go wrong when travelling to a new country, but one can protect themselves with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Tunisia. You can even buy travel insurance for Tunisia from our official website to save time. Log on today for more details.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Tunisia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Tunisia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Tunisia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Tunisia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Tunisia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident