Travel Insurance for Turkey from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Turkey Travel Insurance
Turkey is a land steeped in richly history and a famous melting point of two of the most influential ancient civilizations of the world, the Byzantines and the Ottomans. The famous city of Istanbul is home to uncountable ancient buildings and crypts that still retain its resplendent architecture and awe-inspiring art fixtures, embodied by buildings such as the magnificent Hagia Sophia, the Selimiye Mosque and the numerous medieval Georgian and Armenian churches and castles. The country’s cuisine is a delicious blend of Mediterranean, Central Asian, Caucasian, and Arabic cuisine, making for some absolutely mouth-watering dishes from kebabs to koftes and baklavas to lokum. Tourists in Turkey are drawn to the warm Mediterranean beaches during the summer and mountainous interior ranges during the winter, where conditions are ideal for wintersports such as skiing, mainly between October and April. A trip to Turkey would be incomplete without making a stop at one of the hundreds of carpet stores, where one can get handmade, intricately woven kilims, followed by a traditional Turkish coffee accompanied with some delicious chestnut desert.
Consider choosing Royal Sundaram for all your travel insurance policy needs. Our expertly designed policies allow you to let go of all your worries, and enjoy your entire trip and stay to its fullest, without having to worry about problems like passport loss, baggage loss, or even grave matters like medical expenses in case of emergencies.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Turkey from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Turkey
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Turkey
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Turkey - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Turkey travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident