Travel Insurance for Turkmenistan from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Turkmenistan Travel Insurance
Turkmenistan, one of the largest countries in Central Asia is dominated by Karakum Desert. Its rich heritage and culture make this country a popular tourist destination.If you are in Turkmenistan, there are several sights worth a visit. Start your trip from Ashgabat, the capital city. With its lavish marble palaces, manicured parkland and gleaming gold domes the city has a lot to offer to travelers. Visit the Mausoleum of Sultan Sanjar, the best testimony to Seljuq power at Merv. The Mausoleum is a simple cube with barrel-mounted domes and is truly an architectural masterpiece.
If archaeological remains interest you, visit the Annau Archeology site. You will be amazed and intrigued at the same time. Some other places that you must visit are Dasoguz, Mary Province, Konye Urgench, Nissa and Sarakhs. All these sites speak volume about the culture and heritage of Turkmenistan. The bazaars and hospitality of this nation will leave you surprised.All tourists need to obtain a visa before traveling to Turkmenistan. Indian planning to visit Turkmenistan can apply for a visa at the Embassy of Turkmenistan in, New Delhi.
Purchase travel insurance for Turkmenistan to tackle any emergency situations like urgent medical treatment, lost or delayed baggage. Enjoy your foreign holiday to the fullest with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Turkmenistan that you can easily buy online by visiting the official website.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Turkmenistan from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Turkmenistan
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Turkmenistan
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Turkmenistan - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Turkmenistan travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident