Travel Insurance for United Arab Emirates from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
United Arab Emirates Travel Insurance
Commonly referred to as the U.A.E, the United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates on the eastern side of the Arabian Peninsula. For most tourists, UAE offers a somewhat familiar cosmopolitan environment, with massive modern-era malls teeming with shoppers jostling to buy products imported from across the globe. The country has an immensely diverse population, which only adds to the uniqueness of its cultural melting-pot experience, especially in the emirates of Dubai and Sharjah. From sparkling water beaches to craggy eternal mountains and deserts, the landscape of UAE is geographically diverse for even the most seasoned tourist. Some popular destinations include the indoor ski slopes of Dubai Emirates Mall and the Desert Safari trips that start late afternoon and end late evening are popular among first-time tourists.
For affordable and comprehensive Travel Insurance Plans designed specifically to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay, check out Royal Sundaram’s website. We provide polices that offer cover from a number of inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for United Arab Emirates from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in United Arab Emirates
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in United Arab Emirates
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance United Arab Emirates - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for United Arab Emirates travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about United Arab Emirates
- Get a truly authentic Arabian experience by paying a visit to Ras Al-Khaimah. From golden beaches to sand dune bashing, this place boasts of several archaeological sites that give visitors a chance to explore the history and its rich culture.
- Experience the best of ancient Arab culture by paying a visit to Sharjah Art Museum, one of the largest art museums in the UAE. This museum consists of some of the most notable artworks of the Arab world.
- Savour the true magnificence of Dubai, which is home to world-class architecture, huge aquariums, fountains, gigantic malls, ice skates, and ski slopes.
- Head to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the United Arab Emirates. A visit to UAE is truly incomplete without visiting the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
November and March are considered as the best months to visit the United Arab Emirates as this is the time when the weather is neither too hot nor too cold. Therefore, this makes it the perfect time for traveling and sightseeing.
Knowing the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit will be very helpful for you. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in United Arab Emirates –
Embassy of India, UAE
Plot No. – 10, Sector W-59/02, Diplomatic Area, Embassies District, United Arab Emirates
To apply for a UAE visa online, applicants need to submit a visa application form along with the necessary documents. The documents needed by Indian applicants while applying for a UAE visa are mentioned below –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket