Travel Insurance for United Kingdom from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
United Kingdom Travel Insurance
Comprising the four nations of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, the UK is a diverse patchwork of native and immigrant cultures, making for a highly compelling and intellectually enriching travel experience. Home to over 25 World Heritage sites, the UK is a treasure trove of magical travel destinations, from household names such as the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace in England to sites of ancient historical importance such as Winsdor Castle and Ironbridge Gorge. The football capital of the world, first time tourists should definitely experience a game of football at any one of the many prestigious football club stadiums across the country, followed by a round at a local pub to sate your after-match high. Art aficionados can revel in glamorous museums such as the world-renowned Natural History Museum and Madame Tussaud’s, while music lovers must surely visit the famous Abbey Road Studio, where the Beatles shot their cover for the legendary album ‘Abbey Road’, as well as the Spillers Records studio in Cardiff, Wales, which is reported the oldest music studio still in existence.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. Customers will be excited to hear about our affordable policies that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for United Kingdom from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in United Kingdom
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in United Kingdom
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance United Kingdom - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for United Kingdom travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident