Travel Insurance for United States from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
United States of America Travel Insurance
The self-proclaimed land of freedom, the average international traveller will at some point of time surely find themselves planning a trip to the United States of America. Known for being a country that has left its mark all over the world, it is one of the biggest sources of modern-day pop culture, with many travellers having already visited the country at least once in their imagination. From sprawling metropolises such as cities like New York City and San Francisco to untouched natural reserves such as those in states like Oregon and Alaska, USA is a haven for tourists of all tastes and ages.The varied cultural influences of the country’s many immigrants are the main sources of its immense flavour and mass appeal. Although there are too many amazing destinations to list, a few short-list contenders would be wonders such as the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, and the US Virgin Islands, as well as popular tourist chill-out destinations including Las Vegas and New Orleans.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. Our affordable plans offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for United States of America from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in United States of America
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in United States of America
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance United States of America - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for United States of America travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident