Travel Insurance for Vietnam from India Cost & Plans | Royal Sundaram
Vietnam is a captivating tourist destination that impresses tourists with its spellbinding natural beauty and a rich heritage. Gaze at the seascape of limestone islands, explore the caves in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, and pay tribute to thousands of martyrs who lay rested in Mac Dinh Chi cemetery. Vietnam is popular for the delectable Thai food, and there are several cooking schools in Hoi An that offer finest cuisines in the world. Being a country of myriad influences, you will experience convergence of cultures here. Marvel the magnificence of Po Nagar Cham Towers, gaze at the glorious Jade Emperor Pagoda, and engage in a range of adventurous activities to make your trip fun-filled and exciting.
To mitigate the unknown risks during the journey, Royal Sundaram offers travel insurance plan online. Without undergoing medical tests and hassles of filling documents, you can avail a travel insurance policy within 5 minutes and safeguard your journey against hazards such as loss of documents, belongings, flight cancellation, delays, etc.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Vietnam from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Vietnam
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Vietnam
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Vietnam - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Vietnam travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things to do in Vietnam
Here’s a list of things to do in Vietnam –
- Home to several species of flora and fauna, The Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park in Vietnam boasts of some of the largest mountains and caves. A visit to this park will be a wonderful experience for those who are planning a holiday in Vietnam.
- Well-known for its beautiful beaches, crescent-shaped coastline, and turquoise bay, a visit to Vietnam will give you an experience of lifetime. Here you can enjoy various recreational activities like parasailing, flyboarding, and undersea walking.
- Enjoy spellbinding musical shows of Ho Chi Minh at Saigon Opera House. This is certainly one of the best things to do in Vietnam.
- Shop for cosmetics, pearl, handicrafts, silk cloth, spices, ceramic items at some of the popular markets in Vietnam. Shopping for these items is one of the best things to do in Vietnam on a holiday.
It is difficult to decide the best time to visit Vietnam due to the varied topography in some parts across the country. However, most of the tourists visit Vietnam between Spring and Autumn i.e., from February to April and August to October. In this season, the temperature is not too warm and there’s very less rainfall.
Knowing the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit will be very helpful for you. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Vietnam –
Embassy of India, Hanoi, Vietnam
63, Tran Hung Dao Str, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Telephone: +84-24-36330536 Fax: 84-4-38244998
The procedure to apply for a Vietnamese visa is very simple and takes very less time to complete. Those Indians who wish to apply for a Vietnamese visa can submit its physical copy at the Vietnamese Embassy and the visa will be processed within a week. All applicants need to submit the completed application form along with the following documents –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available