Commercial Insurance Claims Procedure
Oh no! Has your vehicle been damaged?
Worry not, we make it easy for you to make a claim
As soon as a claim occurs, please call us at 1860 425 0000 or write to us at email@example.com, our customer service executive will be happy to help you with the claims procedure.
Please read carefully and understand the process of motor claim.
- Inform Royal Sundaram immediately and keep the following details on hand:
- Policy Details
- Contact Details
- Loss Details
- Please refrain from dismantling or repairing the vehicle before survey is completed.
- Survey will be arranged on receipt of claim intimation and submission of detailed estimate of repairs from the repairer.
- Documents that must be provided to the repairer/surveyor prior to survey:
- Duly filled and signed claim form. Please note that it is mandatory to update Aadhaar and PAN details. For company owned vehicles, signature of authorized signatory along with company seal is required.
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle along with photocopy. Original to be verified and returned.
- Driving License of the driver at the time of accident along with photocopy. Original to be verified and returned.
- Valid Fitness certificate along with photocopy. Original to be verified and returned.
- Royal Sundaram does not require you to submit any permit, MVI report, trip sheet/ load challan/ way bill, tax token or post mortem report.
- FIR from police station if third party death/ injury or property damage.
- If the claim amount exceeds Rs. 1,00,000, we require a copy of your PAN Card along with a recent passport photo.
- Other documents may be requested based on the requirements of the claim.
- If all documents are found to be in order, we will arrange for cashless facility. You may collect the vehicle after completing a satisfaction voucher and paying any amount as required.
- For Non cashless claims (reimbursement claims), original cash bill or Invoice with cash receipt is required for settlement of claim.
- Vehicle may have to be produced for re-inspection, if requested by surveyor.
Please submit the following information while intimating a claim:
- Your Contact Numbers
- Policy Number
- Name of Insured person
- Date & Time of accident
- Vehicle number
- Make and Model
- Location of Loss
- Brief description on how the accident took place
- Name of Driver
- Place & contact details of the Insured Person if the person intimating the claim is not insured.
Timing : Monday - Saturday 8.00Am to 8.00 Pm
|South||Chennai||044 - 65211123/24761365||98404 55567|
|Madurai||0452 - 2349079/4371600||98406 55567|
|Coimbatore||0422 - 2473705||98943 55567|
|Bangalore||080 - 42227373||98459 55567|
|Rest of Karnataka||080 - 42227373||96863 72372|
|Cochin||0484 -2383396 /2372070||98956 55567|
|Hyderabad||040 - 42227474||99890 55567|
|Vijayawada||0866 - 6644539/6644329||99089 55567|
|West||Mumbai||022 - 42227373/67041212||98675 55567|
|Pune||020 - 25530671||98906 55567|
|Aurangabad||240 - 6501211||916855 5567|
|Ahmedabad||079 - 66312435/36||98980 85567|
|Baroda||265 - 2321960/73||98989 95567|
|North||Delhi||0124 - 2383828/33/34||98109 55567|
|Gurgaon||0124 - 2383828/33/34||85109 55567|
|Chandigarh||0172 - 4613845/46||82848 24488|
|Jaipur||0141 - 4003421||96103 55567|
|Lucknow||0522 - 4113402||81275 54488|
|Bhopal||0755 - 4270161||98930 30555|
|East||Kolkatta||033 - 42227373||98312 55567|
|Bhubaneshwar||0674 - 6540806/6540774||90900 55567|