Lifeline Supreme Health Plan - Royal Sundaram
If you are looking for the Best Health Insurance Plan to cover yourself and your family, then Lifeline Supreme is the most suitable plan providing Comprehensive coverage including Health & Wellness benefits, Annual Health Check-up, Second Opinion for Critical Illness and much more!
Any individual above 18 years of age can purchase Lifeline. Lifeline is offered as an Individual plan and as a Family Floater plan for self, spouse and children.
We have created this policy to offer substantial health cover along with additional healthcare benefits to cover treatment of severe health conditions and/or critical illness.
This plan comes with Sum Insured options of Rs. 5 Lacs, 10 Lacs, 15 Lacs, 20 Lacs and 50 Lacs.
This distinct insurance plan will take care of the medical treatment for critical illnesses, severe medical conditions, or any other serious health condition.
Here is a list of features that are covered and exclusions that are devoid of any cover.
What is Covered?
Here are the key benefits offered by Lifeline Supreme plan.
- Inpatient hospitalization expenses up to Sum Insured.
- Pre and post-hospitalization expenses repayment up to the amount of sum insured for 60 and 90 days, respectively.
- All day-care procedures up to the sum insured amount.
- Ambulance cover of up to Rs. 5,000.
- Coverage for the treatment of organ donor up to the amount of sum insured.
- Domiciliary hospitalization expenses covered up to the sum insured amount.
- No-claim bonus (NCB) starts from 20% of the sum insured and extends up to 100%. No reduction in NCB, even when a claim is filed during a particular year.
- 100% Re-load of sum insured in case the total sum insured and NCB is completely exhausted.
- AYUSH Treatment - Inpatient hospitalization cover of the amount up to the sum insured in government hospitals and up to Rs. 30,000 in other hospitals.
- Vaccination in case of animal bite - Expenses up to Rs. 5,000 covered
- Annual health check-ups for every member more than 18 years old, irrespective of claim.
- Second opinion for diagnosis and treatment of 11 specified critical illnesses.
- Emergency domestic evacuation cover of up to Rs. 1 lac.
What is not Covered?
Royal Sundaram will not settle claims for treatment of certain medical conditions under the Lifeline Supreme health insurance plan. Following are the indicative list of exclusions under the policy:
- Pre-existing medical conditions described in the policy and declared by the insured at the time of purchase will avail cover only after 36 months of continuous policy coverage. No claims will be settled if there is any gap in renewal of policy.
- Diseases that are contracted by the insured person within first 30 days after the commencement of policy will not be considered for claims.
- Critical Illness that are contracted by the insured person within first 90 days after the commencement of policy will not be considered for claims.
- Diseases such as Cataract, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, Knee/Hip Replacement, Chronic Renal Failure/ End Stage Renal Failure etc., will not be covered during first two years of insurance.
- Permanent exclusions include medical cover availed due to Addictive Conditions and Disorders, Adventure or Hazardous Sports, Ageing and Puberty, Alternative Treatment (except AYUSH), Artificial Life Maintenance, Charges for Medical Papers, Circumcision, Conflict and Disaster, Congenital Conditions, Convalescence and Rehabilitation, Cosmetic Surgery, Dental/Oral Treatment, Drugs and Dressing for OPD Treatment or Take-home use, Eyesight Treatment, Health Hydros, Nature Cure, Wellness Clinics, HIV and AIDS, Hereditary Conditions, Hospitalization for Observation or Investigative purpose only, Items of personal comfort and convenience, Psychiatric and Psychosomatic Conditions, Obesity, OPD Treatment, Preventive Care, Reproductive Medicine, Self-inflicted Injuries, Sexual problems and gender issues, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Sleep Disorders, Speech Disorders, Stem Cell Implantation, Treatment for Alopecia, Treatment for Developmental Problems, Treatment received outside India, Unproven/Experimental Treatment, Treatment from Unrecognized Hospital or Physician, Unrelated Diagnostic, or Injury due to Unlawful Activity.
Kindly refer to the terms and conditions of the policy to know the full list of exclusions.
Click here to download the Product Brochure for Lifeline Supreme