Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Car Review, Price, RTO & Insurance | Royal Sundaram
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Insurance
We will be covering the following:
- Introducing Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Price
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Review
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Registration Chagres / RTO
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Alternatives
Introducing Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Launched in 2016, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is a subcompact crossover SUV. Since its release, the Brezza has been demanding attention due to it's unique, and class apart looks. Although a crossover, the car is and distinct in its own rights. Something more unique about the vehicle is its multiple colour scheme.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is offered in only one engine, i.e., a 1.3-litre DDiS200 diesel unit. It generates 90PS of power and 200Nm of peak torque. The brand claims to offer 24.3 kmpl.
It is a sub-4 metre SUV is equipped quite well in terms of features. The SmartPlay technology of Suzuki’s touchscreen infotainment is fitted in the Brezza. The tech supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink functions. The other features include cruise control, rear parking camera, push-button stop/start, automatic climate control in the higher-spec variants.
The Brezza is offered in a wide range of colours:
- Granite Grey
- Blazing Red
- Premium Silver
- Fiery Yellow
- Fiery Yellow with Pearl Arctic White
- Cerulean Blue with Pearl Arctic White
- Cerulean Blue
- Pearl Arctic White
- Blazing Red with Midnight Black
- Autumn Orange
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Price
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is offered in four versions. The variants are called LDI, VDI, ZDI, and ZDI+. The lowest priced version of the Brezza costs Rs. 7.78 Lakh* (Ex-showroom price in Mumbai). The highest priced variant of the car costs Rs. 10.49 Lakh* (Ex-showroom price in Mumbai).
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Price List (Ex-showroom price in Mumbai)
Rs. 7.78 Lakh*
Rs. 8.43 Lakh*
Rs. 9.04 Lakh*
Rs. 9.99 Lakh*
ZDi Plus Dual Tone
Rs. 10.08 Lakh*
Rs. 8.93 Lakh*
Rs. 9.54 Lakh*
ZDi Plus AMT
Rs. 10.49 Lakh*
ZDi Plus AMT Dual Tone
Rs. 10.7 Lakh*
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Price by City
Rs. 9.2 - 12.8 Lakh
Rs. 9.43 - 13.33 Lakh
Rs. 9.13 - 12.97 Lakh
Rs. 9.24 - 12.8 Lakh
Rs. 9.18 - 12.8 Lakh
Rs. 8.7 - 11.99 Lakh
Rs. 9.09 - 12.72 Lakh
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Review
Without a doubt, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is the most happening subcompact SUV in India. Though the car is only available in a 1.3-litre diesel engine, it does come with automated manual transmissions and 5-speed manual. Designed with excellent driving dynamics, it is created with the aim to give the owner an efficient and smooth experience.
The Brezza is one of the last entries in the subcompact SUV segment to receive an automatic transmission. However, they have made amends with great technology backing it. The automatic versions have turned out rather very well for the city streets.
In its segment and price range, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is one of the most premium cars on offer. Compromises have not been made on the interiors as well. The vehicle is loaded with some pretty good features, and the cabin space is better than decent, where five people can easily find comfort.
The major drawback of the Brezza is that it lacks a petrol variant.
Here are some pros of buying a Brezza:
- The Brezza has not compromised on safety as it provides ABS with EBD, dual airbags, rear parking sensors and ISOFIX seat mounts are made available in all the variants.
- It is equipped with a fuel engine that makes it efficient in consumption.
- A high ground clearance of 198mm comes with the car.
- Thanks to Maruti’s iCreate, customization is abundant.
- Its overall looks and feel make it desirable and eye-grabber.
- Android Auto, CarPlay integration, projector headlamps, and climate control are a few more added benefits.
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza RTO Registration
Every car must first go through a government's process to become a legal vehicle. This is called registration. The governmental body in charge of dealing with this is the Regional Transport Office.
The RTO is responsible for keeping an eye on each and every registration. They have the authority of maintaining a database of all the vehicles and drivers.
Take a look at the documents required for vehicle registration:
- Valid address proof
- Original invoice
- PAN card copy
- Application form CMV20
- Active insurance certificate
- Temporary registration issued by the dealer
- Sale certificate of the car
- No Objection Certificate from RTO and Sales tax clearance certificate (if you are buying the vehicle in one state and registering it in another)
- Registration fee
The registration charge differs from one state to another.
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Car Insurance
A car is precious to the one who owns it. No one minds taking an extra step to secure it from worst case scenarios. After all, fixing them is a cost that might burn the money of pockets very soon.
Do not fall victim to such a scenario; beat this with car insurance. Royal Sundaram makes one of the best car insurance policies that are precisely created for Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
Below are a few reasons why one should contemplate buying a Royal Sundaram car insurance policy:
- Claims can be settled instantly and are hassle-free.
- Loss of car or damage is covered.
- Liability is unlimited in case of Third-Party death/injury claims.
- Accidental cover for the owner, the driver and the passengers in the car.
Car Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Variants
- Ertiga Facelift Insurance
- Swift Dzire LXI Insurance
- Ciaz Facelift Car Insurance
- Alto LX Insurance
- Esteem VXI Insurance
- Swift Dzire VXI Insurance
- SX4 ZXI Insurance
- WagonR VXI Insurance
- Celerio Insurance
- 800 AC Insurance
- Celerio VXi Insurance
- Ritz ZXi Insurance
- Ertiga LDi Insurance
- Eeco 5 Seater Insurance
- Grand Vitara 2.4 MT Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza alternatives
The Brezza is a set in a segment where most of the cars are in demand and have an established market presence.
Here are the cars one can look at before buying a Vitara Brezza:
- Honda WR-V
Rs. 7.98 Lakhs onwards.
- Nissan Kicks
Rs. 9.55 Lakhs onwards.
- Hyundai Creta
Rs. 9.6 Lakhs onwards.
- Mahindra TUV300 PLUS
Rs. 9.97 Lakhs onwards.
Royal Sundaram assumes no responsibility on the correctness of the information related to the vehicle and advise the customers to verify the details from the sources/websites of the respective OEMs.