Maruti Swift Car Review, Price, RTO & Insurance | Royal Sundaram
Maruti Suzuki Swift
We will be covering the following:
- Introducing Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Price
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Review
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Registration Chagres / RTO
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Alternatives
Introducing Maruti Swift
The hatchback segment is inarguably the most competitive car segment. It is jam-packed with cars that are one better than the others. However, there are a few that stand out and leave a long-lasting impact, and Maruti Suzuki Swift is one such car.
The Indian automobile market has rarely such seen such popularity for one particular vehicle. Especially, after the launch of a new generation model is a spectacle in the hatchback segment. The sharp and beaming headlight and a hunky facelift have made it a sight to behold.
The newer model has more leg room than its older counterpart, and the seats are comparatively lavish and comfortable. The dashboard gives it a unique retro vibe. Maruti Suzuki offers two engine variants for the Swift, a 1.3-litre diesel engine and a 1.2-litre petrol motor.
The Maruti Suzuki Swift comes in a wide variety of colours such as:
- Pearl Metallic Arctic White
- Silky Silver
- Midnight Blue
- Fire Red
- Magma Grey
- Prime Lucent Orange
Maruti Suzuki Swift Price
Maruti Suzuki Swift is offered in quite a few arrays of variants. The Ex-Showroom price of Diesel variant starts from Rs. 5.99 Lakh* to Rs. 8.38 Lakh*. The Automatic option begins at Rs. 6.45 Lakh* and goes up to Rs. 8.85 Lakh*. Meanwhile, the Ex-Showroom price of Petrol variant ranges from Rs. 4.99 Lakh* to Rs. 7.4 Lakh*.
Rs. 4.99 Lakh*
Rs. 5.98 Lakh*
Rs. 6.6 Lakh*
Rs. 7.4 Lakh*
Rs. 5.99 Lakh*
Rs. 6.96 Lakh*
Rs. 7.58 Lakh*
Rs. 8.38 Lakh*
Rs. 6.45 Lakh*
Rs. 7.07 Lakh*
Rs. 7.43 Lakh*
AMT ZXI Plus
Rs. 7.85 Lakh*
Rs. 8.05 Lakh*
AMT ZDI Plus
Rs. 8.85 Lakh*
Maruti Suzuki Swift Price by City
Rs. 5.86 - 10.44 Lakh
Rs. 5.98 - 10.6 Lakh
Rs. 5.83 - 10.21 Lakh
Rs. 5.92 - 10.38 Lakh
Rs. 5.85 - 10.47 Lakh
Rs. 5.57 - 9.76 Lakh
Rs. 5.65 - 10.09 Lakh
Maruti Suzuki Swift Review
The true purpose of Maruti Suzuki Swift is to make the audience of India feel pride. That is how Maruti Suzuki have established themselves over the years, as possession of pride. Maruti Suzuki Swift follows the same steps.
With the new-gen modifications, Maruti has also upgraded itself to an aesthetically pleasing car. It is robust, distinctive and a great performer on Indian streets. The evolution has undoubtedly been a better one for the Swift. The latest upgrades have given the car a sporty and sturdy look. While it is fun to drive the vehicle, it also is very convenient. The latest version is loaded with upgraded tech features.
The new-gen Swift is by far the most practical one, and the credit goes to increased seating space, bigger boot capacity and modern features. However, the downside is that the lower priced variants do not receive that same kind of appeal.
Some of the key benefits of Maruti Suzuki Swift are:
- With all the new technologies and upgrades, the Swift still remains sensible, i.e., it does not compromise on mileage. The Petrol variant claims to give a mileage of 22 kmpl. Meanwhile, the Diesel variant claims a fuel efficiency of 28.4 kmpl.
- The cabin space in the new Swift has improved significantly.
- The availability of the Automatic in all the variants with both the engines.
- The cabin insulation has been improved to give a more luxurious driving experience.
- The third-generation Maruti Swift has ABS with EBD, dual front airbags, and ISOFIX child anchorages.
Maruti Suzuki Swift RTO Registration
Any vehicle to be legal in India has to be registered with the Regional Transport Office. The RTO is the main authority that deals with creating and maintaining a database for all vehicle and drivers.
The authority deals with a significant number of responsibilities; however, vehicle registration is a crucial service that the RTO provides.
There is a list of documents that are required for registration:
- Application form CMV20
- Valid address proof
- Sale certificate of the car
- No Objection Certificate from RTO and Sales tax clearance certificate (if you are buying the vehicle in one state and registering it in another)
- Registration fee
- Temporary registration issued by the dealer
- PAN card copy
- Active insurance certificate
- Original invoice
The price of registering a vehicle depends varies from state to state.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Car Insurance
Many unfortunate events can harm the car. Fixing the damages can prove extremely expensive. The most efficient way to combat this is through a car insurance policy.
There are many car insurance policies present in the market. However, it is not necessary that it might be the right fit for a car. Royal Sundaram makes car insurance policies that are customized just for Maruti Suzuki Swift.
Below mentioned are the reasons why Royal Sundaram’s car insurance policy suits Maruti Suzuki Swift:
- The policy covers loss of the car, or any damage occurred.
- Unlimited Liability in case of Third-Party death/ injury claims.
- Cashless or instant settlement service is included.
- Indemnity for third party property damage up to a cover of Rs. 7.5 Lakh.
- Royal Sundaram has a network of 3,300+ garages. They offer cashless claims to the users who find themselves in an emergency.
Car Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Variants
- Ertiga Facelift Insurance
- Swift Dzire LXI Insurance
- Ciaz Facelift Car Insurance
- Alto LX Insurance
- Esteem VXI Insurance
- Swift Dzire VXI Insurance
- SX4 ZXI Insurance
- WagonR VXI Insurance
- Celerio Insurance
- 800 AC Insurance
- Celerio VXi Insurance
- Ritz ZXi Insurance
- Ertiga LDi Insurance
- Eeco 5 Seater Insurance
- Grand Vitara 2.4 MT Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Swift alternatives
Though Maruti Suzuki Swift is already one of the bestselling cars in India, it still faces stiff competition from the likes of Maruti Baleno, Tata Tiago, Maruti Ignis and Hyundai Elite i20.
Here are some car alternatives one can look at, before buying a hatchback:
- Maruti Baleno
Ex-showroom price in Mumbai starts at Rs. 5.55 Lakh
- Tata Tiago
Ex-showroom price in Mumbai starts at Rs. 5.57 Lakh
- Maruti Ignis
Ex-showroom price in Mumbai starts at Rs. 4.87 Lakh
Royal Sundaram assumes no responsibility on the correctness of the information related to the vehicle and advise the customers to verify the details from the sources/websites of the respective OEMs.