For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 08 Jun 2017
Inconveniences of public transport, traffic and high-priced motor vehicles—all three of these major issues that have been making daily commute a real challenge for you, can be tackled with a single solution. A two-wheeler vehicle.
However, for some people selecting the apt model to pairing it up with the right insurance becomes a daunting task. Getting a two wheeler insurance year after year, is just too much to keep a track of. If having one more policy apart from your health, home or any other policy is overwhelming for you, we have got an easy way out.
Invest in a two wheeler long term insurance, and enjoy the benefits of a comprehensive plan without stressing over missing the renewal dates. If you are wondering how a bike insurance for a longer tenure works and how its premium is calculated, these are some facts to help you understand the procedure:
- Ø Like a regular policy, two wheeler long term insurance gives you the option of including an own-damage cover along with third-party liability protection. Premium is decided accordingly, and added features translate to added cost.
- Ø The premium stays the same for the entire period of the policy, and remains unaffected by inflation.
- Ø You will incur no additional premium cost, even if the third party premium rates elevate during the policy period.
- Ø Premium for the entire duration of the policy is paid at its inception. This one-time payment saves you from the difficulty of yearly savings for insurance and any policy lapses.
- Ø No claim bonus doesn’t become zero in the case of one claim during the entire 2 or 3 year policy period.
Free yourself from the trouble of renewing your policy every year. You can now enjoy the perks of a personal vehicle, with minimum hassle.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise