Hyundai Sonata Car Review, Price, RTO & Insurance | Royal Sundaram
We will be covering the following:
- Introducing Hyundai Sonata
- Hyundai Sonata Price
- Hyundai Sonata Review
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
- Hyundai Sonata Registration Chagres / RTO
- Hyundai Sonata Alternatives
Introducing Hyundai Sonata
Hyundai Sonata has been the South Korean automobile manufacturer's one of its most premium offerings ever. Though the car suffered negative reviews when it was launched back in 1985. But its second-generation model, which was distributed across the world, met with good response.
In the 2016 Indian Auto Expo, Hyundai lifted the curtains from Sonata plug-in hybrid sedan. The vehicle derives its look from Hyundai’s 2.0 design details, giving it a sharp and radiant sight.
The interiors are equipped with a quite a few contemporary infotainment upgrades that are synced with Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto. The safety package includes airbags, ABS, TC, ESC, and many other important features.
The latest Sonata will be loaded with a 2.0L GDI four-cylinder motor with 360V electric engine, and a six-speed automatic gearbox is further paired with it.
The new Sonata car will come with a few distinct colours:
- Sleek Silver
- Coral White
Hyundai Sonata Price
The new Hyundai Sonata has not been launched with a set Ex-Showroom price, yet. However, the estimated cost of this car is Rs. 20.77 Lakh*.
Hyundai Sonata Review
Hyundai Sonata has the brings together some unique benefits, it looks sophisticated, it feels very modern, and the driving experience is one of the best in class.
The pros of the Hyundai Sonata are as follows:
• The car has a magnetic presence, and it grabs attention on the road.
• The interior space is extremely generous; even the taller passengers can seat themselves comfortably.
• The driving experience is unparalleled. It will give the owner a sophisticated ride.
• It is equipped with features and gadgets, which include elegant seats, xenon headlamps, rear camera and much more.
• On the safety front, it includes fantastic brakes, six airbags, ESP, ABS and more.
Hyundai Sonata Registration
The RTO is the Indian authority responsible for managing the database of vehicles. The RTOs are spread across the nation.
Their responsibilities include clearing the pollution test, organising vehicle excise duty, issuance of driving licenses and much more.
However, one of their key services includes vehicle registration. The RTO is trying to make the vehicle registration process as smooth as possible by trying to implement online services.
Here is the list of documents a car owner will require to get the vehicle registered:
- Sale certificate of the car
- Temporary registration issued by the dealer
- Application form CMV20
- Original invoice
- Registration fee
- Active insurance certificate
- Temporary registration issued by the dealer
- PAN card copy
- Valid address proof
- No Objection Certificate and Sales tax clearance certificate from RTO (if you are buying the vehicle in one state and registering it in another)
Along with the documents, a buyer also needs to make a payment to RTO, depending on the car.
Hyundai Sonata Car Insurance
An important factor before buying a Hyundai car is to look for the right insurance policies. Be it to buy a new one or to renew an older one.
Royal Sundaram offers some of the best customised insurance policies for Hyundai Cars. The benefits of which include:
- Loss or Damage Protection
Covers loss of car or damage occurred to a car.
- Cashless Claims
Hassle-free Cashless or instant settlement for all Own Damage Claims related to car insurance
- Indemnity for third party property
Indemnity for third party property damage up to a cover of Rs. 7.5 Lakh.
- Personal Accident Cover
Personal Accident Cover for you, your paid driver and the occupants in the car.
Car Insurance for Hyundai Variants
- i10 Kappa2 Magna VTVT A7Insurance
- i20 Asta Insurance
- Grand i10 Asta Insurance
- i20 Active SX Insurance
- i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz GLS Insurance
- i10 1.2 Kappa Magna Insurance
- i20 Magna Insurance
- i10 Kappa2 Sportz VTVT A20Insurance
- i10 Era Insurance
- i10 Magna Insurance
- i20 Sportz Insurance
- Grand i10 Sportz Insurance
- Santro Xing XP Insurance
- Creta Insurance
Hyundai Sonata alternatives
The premium sedan segment is filled with cut-throat competition. Hyundai Sonata has faced stiff competition from the like of many brands like Maruti, Volkswagen, Skoda and more.
Royal Sundaram assumes no responsibility on the correctness of the information related to the vehicle and advise the customers to verify the details from the sources/websites of the respective OEMs.