RTO Bengaluru – RTO Office List, Services & Registration Charges | Royal Sundaram
The capital of Karnataka, Bangalore, is one of the most sought-after places to live in India. Over the years, the state capital has become the IT hub of the country. Owing to this fact, Bangalore has become one of the most populated cities in India. Naturally, the number of cars on the road is significantly high too. Bangalore ranks second in the cities that own the highest number of vehicles. The Karnataka government has established several RTO offices in Bangalore to deal with this concern while managing issues related to road safety.
Services in Bengaluru RTO Office
1. Driving License (DL) Related Services
- New Learner License Registration (LLR)
- New Driving License (DL)
- Driving License renewal without any address change
- Driving License renewal with local address change requirement
- Driving License renewal with outstation address change requirement
- Apply for a smart card without an address change
- Apply for a smart card with local or outstation address change
- Duplicate Driving License without an address change
- Duplicate Driving License with address change requirement
- International Driving License
2. Registration Certificate (RC) and its related services
- Duplicate RC book for Two-Wheeler and Four-Wheeler
- Ownership transfer with or without Clearance Certificate
- B extract copy
3. No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- No Objection Certificate for Two-Wheeler and Four-Wheeler
- NOC Genuineness Letter
- HP Cancellation for Two-Wheeler and Four-Wheeler
- HP Continuation for Two-Wheeler and Four-Wheeler
5. Road Tax payment
6. Vehicle Renumber
7. Fitness Certificate
8. Clearance Certificate
List of RTO Offices in Bangalore
1. RTO-Bangalore Central (Koramangala), Karnataka
RTO Office Code: KA-01
2. RTO- Bangalore West (Rajajinagar), Karnataka
RTO Office Code: KA-02
3.RTO- Bangalore East (Indiranagar), Karnataka
RTO Office Code: KA-03
4. RTO- Bangalore North (Yeshwanthpur), Karnataka
RTO Office Code: KA-04
5. RTO- Bangalore South (Jayanagar), Karnataka
RTO Office Code: KA-05
6. RTO- Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore Urban district, Karnataka
RTO Office Code: KA-41
7. RTO- Yelahanka, Bangalore district, Karnataka
RTO Office Code: KA-50
8. RTO- Hosur Road, Bannerghatta, Bangalore district, Karnataka
RTO Office Code: KA-51
9. RTO- Nelamangala, Bangalore district, Karnataka
RTO Office Code: KA-52
10. RTO- K.R. Puram, Bangalore district, Karnataka
RTO Office Code: KA-53
11. Devanahalli RTO Office Contact Details:
RTO Registration Charges in Bangalore
The registration charge on a vehicle varies accordingly in Bangalore. It depends on the initial price of the vehicle.
If a vehicle is priced below Rs. 5 Lakh, then the registration would be 13 percent. Similarly, if it costs a number between Rs. 5 Lakh to Rs. 10 Lakh, the charge is 14 percent. Furthermore, the vehicles priced between Rs. 10 Lakh to 20 Lakh incur a 17 percent charge; meanwhile, any vehicle priced above Rs. 20 Lakh would be charged an 18 percent tax.
Procedure for Vehicle Registration
Documents required for registration:
- Application in FORM 20, 21, 22, 22 A
- Sales certificate in Form 21.
- Pollution under control and roadworthiness certificate
- Valid Insurance Certificate.
- Proof of address (any one of the following): Ration Card / Electoral Roll / LIC Policy / Affidavit sworn by the applicant
- Design approval copy as applicable
- Appropriate Fee as specified in Rule 81 of CMV Rules.
- Tax as prescribed
- Chassis Number
- Pan card or GIR or Form-60/61 of I.T. Department
- Aadhaar card
- 3 Passport size photos.
- Life Time Tax for Non-Transport Vehicle.
- Unloaded Weight Certificate for Transport Vehicle.
- Permit sanctioned proceedings for Transport Vehicle.
Procedure to be followed:
- Application in FORM 20, 21, 22, 22 A.
- Present the application with fees to the official.
- Pencil tracing of engine chassis number.
- Inspection of the vehicle by authorities.
- An applicant can collect RC when authorities inform.
Motor Insurance in Bangalore
There are quite a few benefits of buying a Royal Sundaram car insurance online such as the applicant doesn’t need any paperwork to buy a policy online, the policy will be issued instantly, and the level of security is extremely high.
Just follow these easy steps to buy an online insurance policy for a new car:
- Mention the manufacturing year.
- Mention the applicant’s contact number.
Below mentioned are the steps to renewal of insurance from other company to Royal Sundaram:
- Mention the car number
- Mention the applicant’s mobile number.
As the above points suggest, applying and receiving a Royal Sundaram insurance policy is as easy as following mentioned the steps.
Royal Sundaram assumes no responsibility on the correctness of the information related to the vehicle and advise the customers to verify the details from the sources/websites of the respective OEMs.